Comments are welcomed and encouraged, but please keep in mind the following:
- Comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments deemed to be spam or that are solely promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Comments containing profanity or language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note that this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that directly attack an individual or that harass other commenters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- We are less likely to publish comments from anonymous commenters, so please identify yourself.
- The commenting period for each new post is limited, and comments are not enabled for all posts.
CMOS Shop Talk reserves the right to edit or delete without notice any comments submitted to this blog. This commenting policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about our commenting policy, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.